We invite you to seminar "Post-marketing clinical trials – features and regulations", that will take place in correspondence format . In the eng of seminar all participants will collect Certificate .
MODERATOR OF THE SEMINAR:
Alexey Butylin, Managing Director of the Moscow branch of a "Crocus Medical BV" (Netherlands).
Volskaya Elena Alekseevna, Chairman intercollegiate Ethics Committee, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry them. AI Yevdokimov
WHO WILL BE INTERESTED IN SEMINAR:
This seminar will be is interest for employees, who are responsible for the promotion and sale of drugs, that is, medical professionals, and marketing departments of pharmaceutical companies.
Features of postmarketing studies, goals and objectives:
- What is the post-registration, post-marketing, non-interventional studies. How do they differ from other clinical trials and from each other?
- Why conduct postmarketing studies?
- True and the declared purposes and research problems. Do they match?
- Why sales are growing after the conducted post-approval studies.
- What are the features of the design protocol postmarketing studies?
- Where is the line between research and intervention neinterventsiey?
- Is the knowledge gained in the course of non-interventional studies, scientific?
- What are the characteristics of the statistical planning of post-registration studies?
- How to get the approval of the post-marketing study in Russia and the CIS?
Practical aspects of post-registration studies:
- How to choose the medical centers?
- How to start research and how to choose the optimal model of the initiation of the centers?
- How to work with doctors and medical centers?
- How to motivate the doctors?
- What is the procedure for replacing the medical center?
- Financial and legal side of the issue - how much and what is necessary to enter into contracts, and how not to lose a benefit?
- The ideal post-marketing study - what is it?
At the end of the seminar "Post-marketing clinical studies - the features and regulation" held Crocus Medical B.V., each participant will receive a certificate.
HOW TO REGISTER TO THE SEMINAR:
You can register for the seminar by one of the following:
Send your application to participate in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill in the application form, we will contact you.
COST OF THE SEMINAR:
- The course fee is 180 euro
- The course fee for the first 5 members: 150 euro
HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS:
Your questions answered Ekaterina Odnorog