- Selection of potential centres and carrying out assessment visits to participate in research;
- Preparation and filing of study documents, for approval by the regulatory authorities;
- Monitoring studies in accordance with the rules of GCP and clients’ SOPs;
- Reporting on project status;
- Provide study file support and monitoring of quality maintenance and storage of documentation in study centers.
- Graduate medical education (possibly pharmaceutical);
- Desirable experience as a physician, pharmacist, Сlinical Trial Assistant or co-investigator;
- Knowledge of English (Intermediate level and above);
- Knowledge of GCP standards.
- Full-time employment;
- Business trips;
- Salary according to interview results;
- Additional benefits (paid meals, transportation and voluntary medical insurance; compensation for mobile phone and internet bills).
- Full-time employment
If you are interested in this job, please send us an application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via
Telephone: (495) 917-88-83, (495) 917-45-61